Monday, March 12, 2012

Gratitude

I'm starting over because it's been so long that I can't remember what number I'm on...

1. lazy days
2. fresh fruit
3. a godly man who, for some reason, likes spending time with me
4. and isn't afraid of my mess
5. cell phones
6. text messages
7. hands that know how to hold
8. words even when they're confusing
9. blankets
10. family, even when they aren't related by blood
11. time to sleep
12. my friends who are loving people all over the world
13. the promise that God knows what's next
14. the process
15. long walks in beautiful weather with a friend I love
16. a smile worth like a billion dollars
17. books
18. encouraging birthday cards from far away friends
19. hugs
20. choices
21. salvation that isn't based on my merit but on the blood of my Savior
22. fresh flowers
23. beauty
24. forgiveness

1 comment:

Martha said...

I love this list. Thanks, Amy!