Monday, January 4, 2010

pictures!


Joshua, what a precious child :) can't believe how much he's grown!


baby Caleb :)


Ian and Merritt, the sweet little boys I babysit once a week :) these boys bring me so much joy!
Anna, beautiful sister

Alisa, another beautiful sister

some things:
1. I got a new camera for Christmas and it's amazing!
2. I'm so thankful to be able to babysit precious kids that I love.
3. time at home with my family this Christmas was awesome.
4. my new years resolutions are to exercise 3-4 days a week and go to work 3 full shifts for 2 weeks in a row (the second will require some patients to appear on my unit)
5. today, Copper is totally exhausted from playing with the Worsham's dog Wallace and I love it!
6. I'm actually really excited about going to work tonight after being off so much lately.
7. I love to read. sometimes I forget that but it's true.
8. I'm so thankful for my community here, it's truly amazing how the Lord has provided for me.
9. I'm pondering buying a house and my dad thinks I should.
10. I should be sleeping right now instead of blogging.





No comments: